The DEWALT 1/2 in. Variable Speed Reversible Hammer Drill features a high-performance 7.8 Amp motor that provides overload protection. This dual-mode hammer drill is ideal for wood, steel and masonry applications and offers a 360 Degree side handle with depth rod to help deliver great control, versatility and depth accuracy. This hammer drill has a lightweight design to help limit user fatigue, as well as a 2-finger rubber trigger for comfort.
- 2700 RPM maximum speed for powerful performance
- 1/2 in. keyed chuck for bit retention
- Variable speeds that deliver precise hole placement on work surfaces
- 8 ft. cord for maneuverability
- Reverse switch for your convenience
- 360 Degree side handle with depth rod offers great control, versatility and depth accuracy
90-day money back, 1-year free service contract, 3-year limited warranty